Joining the IIBA
When you join IIBA®, you become a member of an international association dedicated to developing and promoting the Business Analysis profession. Our members are part of a global organization of business analysts who want to:
- Expand and share their knowledge with other BA’s
- Learn how to improve their job performance and advance their careers
- Network with other professionals in the field
- Promote the BA profession to the business community
- And more...
Become a member of our community of thousands of business analysis professionals worldwide – join IIBA® today!
Membership Fee: Only US$40 Annual membership for Pakistan.
- Discounted Fee for the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) exam
- Access to IIBA® Members-only content, including articles, monthly newsletters and the monthly Tips & Techniques Bulletin
- Free access to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®) 2.0 (release date March 31, 2009)
- Personal Use of the Membership Logo and Trademark as a "Member of the International Institute of Business Analysis”
- Eligibility to join a local IIBA® Chapter
- Networking opportunities with other Business Analysis professionals
- Opportunity to influence and contribute to the profession and service of Business Analysis
- Access to Endorsed Education Providers (EEPTM) so members may improve their skills
- Access to forums for sharing your expertise, expressing your professional opinion, and building a reputation within the industry
- Access to the IIBA® Webinar Series featuring a range of professional development topics
Membership to IIBA Islamabad Chapter
Thanks for your interest in becoming a member of the IIBA through the Islamabad Chapter. In order to become a member at the chapter level, membership is required at the international level.
Once you've joined, you'll receive a membership number. This is your key to joining the local chapter. Simply forward your membership number to us via our contact us form. We'll record your membership and ensure you receive communications regarding local events and chapter news.
Chapter Membership Fee: Rs. 1000/- per year
Membership Cycle Start: 1st December